Thursday, September 23, 2010

Class changes Date!

We unfortunately had to cancel class this week as I had too much on my plate, we will move our technique class next week to Friday 10/1 and we will be there for a while so hopefully everyone will be able to have fun and enjoy the day....


Enjoy this sneak peak, Be thinking about what you want to put in the book we will be complete the cover and 2-3 pages of the book... I have decided to use mine for pictures of me and my girls, and am decorating it with Blue/Pink/Purple I will be bringing lots of colors of pant and ink but if you have preferences anything water base, acrylic paints, distress ink water color paints so on and so forth...  We will be starting at 10 take a break around 12:30 and then come back and finish up and hope fully be out by say 2:30 to 3:00.  This will be an intense class so please come prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment