Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Exciting News!

I am so excited to be able to get this news out to you! As some of u know since the store closed over a year ago (yes it has been that long) I have been wanting to do some classes but have not really had a lot of inspiration to do so! A few weeks ago Dorothy and I went down to Georgia to take a Donna Downey class and I am well let's say it did the trick.

I came back and set up a meeting with Kathy at Scrappaccino (as most of u know there have been some changes there too but I will let Kathy fill u in on that). We have decided to work with each other and try to help each other try to keep the last scrapbook store in our area open for as long as possible. Where I can help is starting August 17 I will be having a class every Tuesday morning at the store and two Saturdays a month.

You will be able to see pictures and get updates at my new blog address, silverthreadwindows.blogspot.com and can e-mail me at ryneadesigns@comcast.net. (pictues should be up by end of day tomorrow.)

I will give u more information over the next few days about how to sign up and so on but wanted to get u started thinking about this and pencil in your calendars for Tuesdays 10-1 and the 1st and 3rd Saturdays same time frame. At this time I think the Saturday classes will be a repeat of 2 of the Tuesday classes set up for those that can not come during the work week. This is getting a little long winded so will stop for now but e-mail me at the above address if would like to continue to get this information and I will be setting up a separate yahoo group soon.

Michelle
ryneadesigns@comcast.net
silverthreadwindows.bloodspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! Michelle is BACK!!!! I'm so stinkin' excited about this....we NEED this around here! I can't wait to hear more info. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO good to hear from you. I will post on the Nashville Scrappers and Stampers.
    Karen S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank guys, I hope to be loading more information this afternoon, need to finish a couple things up, will let you know when they are loaded!

    ReplyDelete